are just some of the sounds of the amazing times we are having here in PARAGUAY!
Hope all is well and warm wherever you are! I swear the mission just gets better and better as time goes by!
This past week we got to meet our new mission president and his wife Pres. Agazanni and Sister Agazanni. They are so cool and fun loving! They are young as well! We had a meeting with our zone to just get to know him. He wanted us to ask him any questions that we had for him and he is hilarious! I love them! They are going to be great here for the mission! President and Sister Callan did an amazing job in preparing for their arrival and now it is time to explode the mission with success!
We had a little bit of cold here this last week but igual we found TONS of people and are teaching them alot! We found some amazing families and I testify that the Lord prepares people everywhere for every missionary. We do the harvesting and the planting of the gospel! I love it!
Scripture thought for the week is based off a General Conference talk that Elder Oaks gave in May 2012 about Sacrifice
There is a conversation that happened between a Christian minister and Pres. Hinckley when he was asked by the minister why we dont put a cross on our churches and temples. President Hinckley told him that the symbols of our religion are the lives of our members. The sacrifices they make the choices they make and everything that they do to further the work. It truly is amazing. A religion that doesnt ask its members to sacrifice doesnt provide the faith necessary to provide for salvation and eternal life.
I know this to be true and that each one of us can further the work of the Lord in our everyday lives. Every member a missionary!
I love you all and hope you´re all happy and healthy!
Con cariño,
Elder Martinez