This past week has been amazing! We had changes/transfers with my companion and I, which was sad, but I stayed with an amazing Elder Gayoso from Buenos Aires, Argentina! He is amazing and together we are going to destroy this area with the amount of baptisms we´ll have! He is a blessing and I know that we will have a lot of success together!
Everything is going great down here in the Great Mission Paraguay Asuncion! Our Mission President and his wife will leave the end of this week to complete their mission here together and Presidente Agazzani and his wife will come from Cordova, Argentina. They will bring their 5 children and will be amazing! Can´t wait to meet them in person!
All is well!
Spiritual Thought for today is based off of Elder Oaks talk from this past General Conference about Sacrifice. Being members of the only true Church we sacrifice a lot but through the sacrifices we have the Lord blesses us. There was an interesting statistic that he used that in all Christians in the United States Latter Day Saints were in the upper 20% to those who devote more time and money than others. This statistic isnt used to brag or boast but to show that the true Church of Jesus Christ follows His teachings, not just believes or says the actions which faith requires. I know that Sacrifice is something we can all use to bring us closer to the Lord and his Spirit!
Sorry this is super short but I have to sacrifice my time to be obedient to the rules of the mission and be the best missionary I can!
I love you all and pray for your success and safety!
Love you,
Elder Martinez